We are living in an extraordinary time. We understand the importance of the services we provide and are doing all we can to take care of you.
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority has been the health and wellbeing of the Keyser team and our clients.
As our states (we have locations in Michigan and Florida) make progress toward fully reopening, following the guidance of state and local health officials, we have decided that Keyser’s physical locations will for the time being remain closed. While we’re taking care of you from our homes, updates are being made to our office spaces and how we take care of you. Our goal is to create environments in which we all feel comfortable and can remain healthy.
Our team members are fully equipped with the tools and resources needed to take care of you securely from any location. You might even say we now have 60 locations to take care of you!
Our business hours — Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — are the same as before. During those hours you can contact us by telephone at 877.381.3570 or email. You can find team members’ email addresses here.
We’re also available to help with insurance emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year — just as we’ve always been. For help with urgent personal or commercial insurance matters outside of normal business hours, call 877.381.3570 and choose menu option 7 to speak to a Keyser agent.
An additional goal during this time — and always, really — is to equip you with information that helps you feel empowered and safe. We hope the resources linked below accomplish that.
If you have concerns about billing and payment due to COVID-19, please contact your agent right away to talk about your options.
In these uncertain times — and always — we’re here for you. We’re available by telephone and email during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). We’re available to help with urgent matters by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Simply call 877.381.3570 and choose menu option 7 to speak with a Keyser agent.
If you have concerns about billing and payment due to COVID-19, please contact your agent right away to talk about your options. Additional carrier-specific COVID-19 related information may be available. Contact your agent to learn more.
- COVID-19 Claim Tracking for Real Estate Focused Businesses [PDF]
- National Restaurant Association Restaurant Employee Relief Fund application for restaurant employees
- Red Backpack Fund relief grant application for women entrepreneurs
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: CARES Act Emergency Loan Small Business Guide and Checklist [PDF]
- City of Kalamazoo/United Way Small Business Loan Information
- U.S. Small Business Administration:COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- LCG: Cybersecurity threats and how to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic [PDF]
- Southwest Michigan First: State and Federal Business Assistance in Response to COVID-19
- Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County: COVID-19 Business Assistance
- U.S. Department of Labor: Fair Labor Standards Act Questions & Answers
- U.S. Department of Labor: Family and Medical Leave Act Questions & Answers
- SHRM News Release: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- State of Michigan News Release: Guidance for employers on layoffs
Additional, more specialized resources are available. For more information contact Jeanne Bolhuis by email or at 877.381.3570 x 338.
- U.S. Department of Labor Guidance for Employee Benefit Plans
- How the CARES Act Affects HSAs and FSAs [PDF]
- Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
Additional carrier- and/or plan-specific information may be available. Please contact a member of your account management team for more information.