The August/September 2021 issue of Update marks its first birthday! To celebrate, we’re sharing a roundup of the past year’s most-read articles and a special offer to help you meet your HR compliance goals.
Now through the end of October, we are offering Keyser clients and friends a discount on HR Compliance Dashboard services.
For $500 (regularly $1,000+), this service includes a 90-minute call with our HR Consulting team to review more than 45 areas of HR compliance including:
- Employee classifications
- Remote work agreement
- Employee file checklist and retention policy
- EEO-1 reporting
- Progressive discipline procedures
- COVID-19 readiness plan
You’ll receive your detailed compliance dashboard with all the areas discussed within one week of your call with our team.
Why You Need This
Compliance is complex and always will be. True, the last year and a half did bring an unusual number of new and revised employment laws and regulations, but it was really just what we see in a “normal” year on a grander scale.
Spending $500 and 90 minutes with our team now could help you avoid hundred or thousands of dollars in fines if you’re audited by any number of regulatory agencies later. At the very least it will provide you with independent confirmation of where you stand with your HR Compliance practices and what, if any, work needs to be done. You can take the dashboard we provide to you and run with it or connect with us to discuss how we can help you achieve your HR goals and take your business and people to the next level.
Who Needs This
If you’re a business with human employees, this service is for you.
Keyser Employee Benefits clients take note, this HR Compliance Dashboard is different than the one you receive as part of the employee benefits services we provide, so this offer is for you too!
Let’s get started
You have until October 31 to lock in this special pricing. To get started, contact Sonja Burnside at email@example.com or 877.381.3570 x 460. You can also contact Sonja with any additional questions you have about HR Compliance audits or other HR Consulting Services.
Update’s most-read articles for 2020-2021
- August 2020 Determining whether a COVID-19 case is work-related
- September 2020 FMLA expands protections for parents of remote learners
- October 2020 Help employees have an awesome Halloween even during a pandemic
- November 2020 Help your employees celebrate the holidays safely
- December 2020 Pandemic prompts employers to review year-end vacation policies
- January 2021 When employers can require a COVID-19 vaccination
- February 2021 Employers offer voluntary FFCRA-like leave
- March 2021 CDC issues first set of guidelines on how fully-vaccinated people can visit safely with others
- April/May 2021 Viewpoint: 17 creative recruitment strategies to attract more job applicants
- June 2021 DOL actively enforcing newly-required mental health comparative analysis
- July 2021 6 ways to help employees deal with stress